The given Agreement consists between the Ship Owner or his Representative and Highlander with the purpose of maintenance of GMDSS equipment on the vessel specified in the Agreement in an effective working condition and conformity of the vessel.
Shore Based Maintenance Contracts (SBM) as required by SOLAS chapter IV reg.15. These are available for an annual fee and will include the following services:
- Database recorded with details of each vessel equipment
- Alerts provided when new battery packs are required for SART’s, EPIRB’s and survival GMDSS VHF handheld sealed lithium packs.
- After hours service telephone contact 365 days/year.
- Emails monitored after hours.
- Database of global service stations for all major marine electronic manufacturers
- UK MCA authorised
The given Agreement is valid for the period of one year and is subjected to an annual payment depending on the GMDSS Area within the limits of which the vessel is operating.