Highlander Marine (Asia-Pacific) Pte Ltd is established in Singapore to serve the marine and offshore industry. The company markets navigation, communication, automation, vessel monitoring systems and surveillance, security and simulator systems for marine, offshore and onshore applications. Our customer base covers Southeast Asia (ASEAN), Indian subcontinent including Bangladesh as well as the Pacific regions
Brands under the representation of Highlander Marine (Asia-Pacific) Pte Ltd:
Highlander: Navigation Systems, Coastal Surveillance Systems, Special Application Radar Systems
Runyang: Electronic Chart Display Information System (ECDIS), UKHO Chart Data Distributor
Cobham Sailor: GMDSS Communication Systems
Kexun: Marine Internal Communication Systems, Marine Public Address Systems, Marine Automatic Telephone and Sound Powered Telephone Systems
Rockson Evolution: Marine Automation System
Intellian: i-series TVRO antenna
Ninglu: Echo Sounders, Speed Logs and Wind Sensors
Our scope of activity:
– Coastal Surveillance project feasibility study proposals, sales and implementations
– Sales and Service of Navigation, Communication and Automation Systems
– Annual Performance Testing and Inspection of HIGHLANDER Voyage Data Recorder (VDR) System
– Annual Safety Radio Inspection for all major classification societies
– General maintenance and repairs of navigation and communication system
– Retrofit navigation and communication solutions
– Sales and Implementation of Vessel Monitoring System
Performance Standards of Marine Navigation Products & Systems is dictated by:
– IMO Performance Standards.
– IMO Resuolutions adopted by all signatory countries.
– Internation ELectrical Commission (IEC) Testint Standards.
– International Association of Lighthouse Authrities (IALA)
International Hydrographic Organization (IHO)
– Maritime Safety Authorities (MSA)