Highlander Marine (Asia-Pacific) Pte Ltd is established in Singapore to serve the marine and offshore industry. The company markets navigation, communication, automation, reduslim como usar review vessel monitoring systems and surveillance, security and simulator systems for marine, offshore and onshore applications. Our customers covers Southeast Asia countries, including ASEAN member countries and Bangladesh.
Brands under Highlander Marine (Asia-Pacific) Pte Ltd:
Highlander: Navigation Systems, Coastal Surveillance Systems, Special Application Radar Systems
Cobham Sailor: GMDSS Communication Systems
Kexun: Marine Internal Communication Systems, Marine Public Address Systems, Marine Automatic Telephone and Sound Powered Telephone Systems
Rockson Evolution: Marine Automation System
Intellian i-series TVRO antenna
Our scope of activity:
– Coastal Surveillance project feasibility study proposals, sales and implementations
– Sales and Service of reduslim como usar review Navigation, Communication and Automation Systems
– Annual Inspection of Voyage Data Recording System
– Annual Safety Radio Inspection
– General maintenance and repairs of navigation and communication system
– Retrofit navigation and communication solutions
– Sales and Implementation of Vessel Monitoring System
Performance Standards of Marine Navigation Products & Systems is dictated by:
– IMO Performance Standards.
– IMO Resuolutions adopted by all signatory countries.
– Internation ELectrical Commission (IEC) Testint Standards.
– International Association of Lighthouse Authrities (IALA)
International Hydrographic Organization (IHO)
– Maritime Safety Authorities (MSA)